Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bucket List - Climb a Water Tower

             Yes, the idea of climbing a water tower has always excited me. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels this way. I mean, imagine climbing up, up, up and way into the sparkling blue. The victory you feel when you've reached the top and you can see the entire countryside from the peak of the tower. The exhilaration that pumps through your veins when you've realized that you made it. Now, I've never experienced this, but it just sounds so riveting. Of course, this is against the law unless you know the owner of the water tower. So basically, I either have to become besties with a water tower owner or become a criminal in order to complete my bucket list. O well, one can dream...

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I don't know anyone who owns a water tower... :):)

    ReplyDelete