Monday, November 14, 2011

Vintage Movies

                 Pinned Image             


                          Recently I've been trying to watch some of the more classic older movies. I started with "An Affair to Remember" with Cary Grant. Amazing movie. Could bring you to tears. This movie...(sigh)... was amazing... honestly probably better than any movie a girl could ever see. Next I watched "Roman Holiday" with Audrey Hepburn. I believe this was one of the first movies she had debuted in. The movie was actually filmed in Rome... there's no green screen in this one. Its absolutely darling, although I wasn't as fond of the ending of this movie... oh its happy alright, just not as settling as I thought it would be. Lastly, this weekend I experienced the one, the only... "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard. It leaves me at a loss for words... amazing ending, wonderful actors... just moving... trailer is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment