Monday, February 6, 2012

Dear lover.

My love, my husband,
             I'm still waiting. Still haven't met you. And  that's probably a good thing, considering I kinda have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to relationships. I'm hoping that somewhere, far, far, away you're waiting as well and that God has given you amazing wisdom and strength to deal with someone like me. I'm trying here darling, but its very hard sometimes. I feel like I keep breaking hearts and messing up. I don't want to be "that girl," but sometimes I fear its too late. I feel like I've been asking God for wisdom and trying to make the best decisions I can, but its just not working at the moment. I'm not giving up though, I'm learning from my mistakes. Honey, have I mentioned, I miss you, even though I haven't met you, I miss you. 
            So what about you? How's your life doing? Do you think about me? Do you pray for me? I'm praying for you. Praying that you have the will to continue on and wait for my heart. I'm saving my everything for you. I've not given away my heart to anyone yet, its safe with Jesus. I'm saving the kiss, the "I love you," and the first beautiful night for you. But its not just those things, I'm saving so much more for you.
            So... where does this leave us? Waiting still. Love, it is patient. And so, I'll keep waiting for you to come into my life. I'm being picky... just so you know. I'm not settling. Yes, I know you won't be perfect, and that's good, cause I surely ain't. So I'm still here. Missing you, loving the idea that one day we'll meet.
        Your beloved wife,
       Audrey <3

1 comment:

  1. This made my voice catch. It's so beautiful and sweet. I never even thought about praying for my future husband--but everything you said here has given me a whole new perspective on "waiting." Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete