Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thoughts.

            The human has approximately 70,000 thoughts in a single day. I think I've got several thousand more than that. I think all day long. Or dream? I'm such a dreamer. When God created me, I'm sure he said. "This is Audrey. She'll be a dreamer and a romantic. She'll try to make life a fairy-tale." And therefore here I am today. A dreamer and romantic at heart. I feel like this post may be kind of self-centered simply because its pouring out all all the things I love. Things I dream about. But I guess that what blogs are for. Rambling about yourself and your own thoughts.
           I love. Sunshine and windy skies. Purple shaded sunsets. The color red. Butterflies. Daisies. Getting messy. Painting. Lacey dresses. Bicycles. Coffee shop atmospheres. Little vintage boutiques. Fancy cupcakes. Cinderella. Islands in the sun. Old movies. Venice waterways. Floating lanterns. Fireflies. Sparkles in the sky. Lilly pads on lakes. Polaroid cameras. Audrey Hepburn. Ella Fitzgerald. Frank Sinatra. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. When it comes down to making a list of things you love, it puts you in such a positive mindset and you really get to know yourself that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Audrey :))))) This post is so very true of you!

    ReplyDelete