Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Where are the dreamers?

           Dream on
                   I feel like through my writing and through blogs I've been opened up to a whole new world of people just like me. Dreamers. Writers. Sweet and Fragrant thinkers. I and my fellow bloggers sound so alike. Our thoughts. Our love for all things beautiful and bright. Our views on Christianity. I've read the deep thoughts. And I love it, because its a rare find people today who actually still think this way. I search for those who actually communicate their thoughts like this and its really hard to find them. In fact, in my life I have yet to meet a dreamer face to face quite like myself. This isn't pride speaking, quite the contrary actually. I just feel like a loner sometimes. I wonder if I'm strange for thinking too deeply and provoking more thoughts than words.
            Am I the only one who feels this way? Aren't there other dreamers out there? I have amazing friends, but sometimes they just view my blog as a "cute" site. When in actuality, its my outpourings. My dreams. My love. My inspired thoughts. More than a "cute" little blog. Aren't there others who dream about living in a world without buildings only perfect grasses and caves. The trees and sky as our only canopy? Aren't there others who dream about how sweet and pure love should be? How we've sadly left our first Love? Aren't there others who dream of being a bird, so that we could fly away into the azure enveloping sky? Aren't there others who wish they were children again? Rid of the duties and disciplines sprung upon us as we grow in age? Am I the only one who dreams these thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment