Friday, August 3, 2012

10 days.

        My fellow blog readers, I will be away for the next 10 days with no internet. Although while some may be thoroughly upset by such a condition, I'm brimming with some joy. Why? Because sometimes no internet can be a relief, a time away from the online world and a vacation into the real world, the physical 3D world, not a 2D screen. So while I'm away I have 3 challenges for you. I'd like to keep you busy.
         1. Discover a new passion, whether its a listening to a new favorite artist, finding a new hobby, or attending a new bible study at your church. Discover a new passion.
         2. Find a hidden treasure. Now I'm not talking about a literal treasure although that's fun too. I'm saying go out on a limb. Eat somewhere you haven't before, discover a hidden cave, look us in the old attic, venture down to your basement and find something amazing.
         3. Get friends involved. What's finding hidden treasure and new passions without a few friends? And also... if you could, maybe invite people to follow this blog as well. My goal is to get to 30 followers by the end of this year, will you help me with that?
          Alright, well that's all for now, see you in 10 days. And feel free to share your findings with me below! Let me know if something totally amazing happens! Love you all. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment