Thursday, October 6, 2011

Picture Perfect?



What will it feel like when we're together?
          How will we show our love towards one another?
                    Will he be handsome and strong?
                              When we share that first kiss, will it be pure and innocent?
                                        Will I be a better person because of him?
                                                  When will he step into my life?
                                                            Will he hold me in his arms?
                                                                      Will the wedding be sparkling?
                                                                               How will he draw me closer to God?
                                                                                      Will he make me feel special?
                                                                                               Will he twirl me around the dance floor?
                                                                                                        How will I draw him closer to God?
                                                       
          Will it be... picture perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment