Saturday, October 15, 2011

School Work and Daydreams

             I've found it especially hard lately to keep my mind focused on school. I sit there staring at my computer screen trying to write a paper or finish a research project and my mind just drifts. Its incredibly annoying, but enjoyable at the same time. Homecoming week is coming up and I've already bought my dress for the dance. I keep thinking of that enchanting night and the excitement that's coming and I just loose focus a bit. Its probably not healthy. But even so, I thought might post some pictures. Below is a picture of my dress :)

Now Here's the hair I'm aiming for.
And the eye make up... (Smokey/cat eye...)

And here's the shoes... classic black heels.
Let's just establish I'm a bit too excited. Anyways, I'd better get back to my homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment