Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween.

Pinned Image                  It's Halloween today. Many Christians view this day as an evil holiday that's good for nothing. But let's rethink this. Every Halloween I help give out candy to small adorable children. However, along with the candy, we also give a Christian track. Basically we change something viewed as dark and evil and make it an opportunity to share Christ. 
                I personally have had many fond Halloween memories from my early years. I remember getting all dresses up as a rock star, Tweety Bird, or baby bop from Barney and then heading to my school's harvest carnival. I would then enjoy rock climbs, slides, spinning rides, and tons and tons of candy. Some Halloweens my family and I would also carve a pumpkin and set it out front. So as I type this I'm preparing candy and smelling our Pumpkin Pie Yankee Candle. Its a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment