Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good-Bye Summer.

                 Its my last day before school starts, aka my last day of summer. This summer has been amazing and some of the best times of my life. It started with a trip to Bonita Springs, Fl where I spent days in sunshine. Then onto church summer camp where my heart sung. Then onto my Haiti trip where God showed me how to live great not simply good. Then to Arkansas where I fell in love with all things green. And lastly to Tennessee where I put everything I'd learned together. This summer, although busy and full of fun taught me so much. Below I've posted the links to each post about each trip I took this summer. Read up if you haven't already. Summer 2012, I shall never forget you.
-Billows and Mangroves
                                        -My Heart Sings
                       -Haiti Round 2.
        -Arkansas.
                                     -Never. Forget.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I am sorry your summer is over, but so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete