Friday, December 20, 2013

Well, one semester down.



         I am happy to say that I have officially survived my first semester of college. My goodness, what a journey it has been. I have loved the many memories and laughs I have shared with my new friends. Hikes in the mountains with people I'll never forget, dinners and deep talks with girls on my hall, and countless beautiful sunsets while sitting in the arms of my Creator - everything has swept me off my feet, challenged me, and taught me to remember God's faithfulness.
        College is funny in that it makes you continually question who you are and what you're doing. I for one, still haven't figured that out quite yet. I know my God, but still do not know all that He has in store for me.  And what I've realized is that no one has it all figured out. Not even those who seem to continually radiate Christ. We all are working through life, unknowing of what will happen next and filled with wonder about our futures. But if there's one thing I've learned its this,

"But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one... May the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the steadfastness of Christ." (2 Thessalonians 3:3,5)
      
So what does God hold in store for me during this next semester and in this coming year?

I have no clue. But I'm excited to find out because He is faithful.



No comments:

Post a Comment