Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014.


This has become a tradition for me, creating fun monthly goals and exciting long term goals. Last year, although I didn't complete every goal, I still did complete most of them and by the end of the year I felt very accomplished and blessed. Maybe this could be your New Years Tradition too?
        2014 Long Term Goals
1  .    Memorize Psalm 119
2  .    Pray for the persecuted church
3  .    Be more intentional
4  .    Create better dietary habits
5  .    Be held accountable

           Monthly Goals
·          January – Find a mentor at Covenant
·         February – Make a snow angel
March – Donate 10-12 inches of my hair
·         April – Leave a note in a library book
·         May – Go Krispy Kreme dumpster diving
·         July – Watch a 4th of July fireworks display
·         August – Create dorm decoration with my roomie(s)
·         September – Go hiking, tubing, (and)or swimming
·         October – Buy a pumpkin from a real pumpkin patch
·         November – Write a thank-you note to someone I love
·         December – Go ice skating

No comments:

Post a Comment