Friday, June 15, 2012

Billows and Mangroves.

Bonita Springs Footsie Beach Time


This week so far has been nothing but billowy clouds and large mangroves. Feathery skies and sparkling waters. Each day I've sat out in the sun soaking up the rays and washing my body in the warm salty ocean. Pure bliss, that's what its been.

The mornings are full of home-made bread and family laughter. The afternoons are occupied with sand and sunshine. The evenings are enjoyed with delicious barbecues and fun-filled games. The nights are relished with sweet slumber.

I've been resting. This has been a time to finally sit before the Lord in a restful spirit and praise Him for His blessings. Praise God for vacations while on summer holiday. Did I ever mention I'm in love with summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment