Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Post 100!

            Its my 100th post everyone! Yay to me. Yay to us! I feel like I should write out some huge letter explaining why this is so special and how I feel empowered by this experience, but I shall save both of us the time. However, I feel that's its necessary to reflect on all God's taught me through this blog. I started off with intentions to share my thoughts and what's God's taught me, but this has become to much more. I've poured out my feelings to you all, my heartaches, my desires, and deepest ponderings. So thank-you all for listening and reading. Below I am posting the links to my top 10 favorite posts I've ever written so enjoy! Click away. Read up. And hopefully get others to follow too!
1. What's with the name?
2. Me... A Princess?
3. Childhood on a Bike
4. Eden.
5. Vintage Clothes
6. le reveur 
7. Where are the dreamers?
8. Fearless?
9. What's love these days?
10. People Pleaser?

No comments:

Post a Comment