Sunday, January 1, 2012

Come like the wind.

Pinned Image             I'm heading out. Tomorrow at this time, I'll be gone. I'll be on the mission field for 7 days.  7 days...To make a difference. To lead many to Christ. To raise hope. To obey the command, "go forth and make disciples." So, as I begin to pack, I'm remembering these words, 
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
            And to that I say..." Come Jesus come. Come like the wind. Fill up this place, we welcome You in. Come Jesus come. Come like the rain. Open the sky, show us your face, oh Lord we wait." (Heaven Fall Down - Song by Phil Wickham) This is my anthem. Lord, do your will on our mission trip to Mexico. For all those who read this, please take time to pray for my team and I. Please pray for health and safety, but most importantly the moving of the Spirit. Pray that lives be changed and hearts be healed for the cause of our Lord. Please Pray. If you'd like to see our day by day travels and hear of our stories please follow our blog while we're gone. (http://ccamerida2012.wordpress.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment