Thursday, January 26, 2012

No longer 16 going on 17.

                     That's right. Today I am 17. No longer the 16 year old I dreamed of being as a child. I can never get back my 16th year. It was amazing. The best year yet. By far. Here are 16 highlights from being 16. (In no particular order)
1. Haiti Mission Trip
Pinned Image2. Going to Taylor Swift Concert
3. Throwing the most epic surprise party ever for my best friend
4. My Sweet 16 party
5. Trying out for the school play, Beauty and the Beast
6. Mexico Missions Trip
7. Golden Acres Outreach Retreat
8. Homecoming 2011
9. Getting my bike
10. Running for exercise
11. Late night chats with my sister
12. Going to see Mission Impossible 4 with friends
13. Learning how to drive
14. Biking to the park with my sis
15. Making new extra special friends
16. Falling in love.........with JESUS.
                    But even with an amazing 16th year, I'm still thrilled to see what's next for me. What colleges I'll be going to, where I'll be in my spiritual walk, and even what new friends I'll make. I'm excited to now be 17 going on 18. 

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? I tagged you! http://maryminship.blogspot.com/2012/01/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html
    Mary

    ReplyDelete