Tuesday, November 5, 2013

God. Is. Faithful.

Yes. I understand its been a while. I can't believe I haven't posted in half a year! I've missed you all, but sometimes you go through different seasons in life and for me, I just went through a season where I didn't want to blog post. Yes, weird I know, but anywho I'm back and so much has happened in my life. For starters I'm at college! Yes, I decided to attend Covenant College and I'm absolutely loving it so far. God has already taught me so much about myself and others and reaching out and stretching myself. 

The most important thing that God's been teaching me since I've been here has been this simple truth - God is Faithful. Yes I know that might seem like something trite or repeated continually in Sunday School, but how true it is. God is faithful in everything. He hears our prayers and walks with us through everything we encounter in life. Before I came to Covenant God reminded me that He was going before me. That even though everything would be different - different friends, a different bedroom, different classes, different food, different life experiences - even in all of the unfamiliar things I would encounter He was and always will be the same - The great I am who is and was and will always be. And He's kept His promise, He has gone before me and prepared my ways. Praise his faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment