Monday, December 5, 2011

Where has class gone?

          Remember years ago when women had class. When they help their head high with the respect of many. When they had beautiful and modest style and believed in goodness. When ladies had poise and elegance. They said profound words and held their own, not a care of if the world thought ill of them. One of these ladies I believe is Audrey Hepburn. In fact, she is the reason I adore my middle name Audrey. She had class. She had deep thoughts and witty sayings, as she said thinks like,

“I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. 
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. 
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. 
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. 
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” 

               She was the definition of class from "Breakfast at Tiffany's" to "Roman Holiday" her acting career made her famous and her outlook on life... even more so. I wish the world still had some Audreys in it. Modern-day Cinderellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment