Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmastime... its here?


Already. Its here. And I honestly can't believe it. When I was a young girl I counted down the days til Christmas. Several months before, I'd state... 87 days til Christmas. But now, I have just realized, Christmas is 5 days away. I still have my gift shopping to do! Its quite ridiculous how late I get off for Christmas break this year. I'm still not on break yet. One more midterm to go. I guess its been the stress of five huge tests weighing down on me that has prohibited me from being able to get into the Christmas spirit. Even without midterms the last few week have been been rather wonderfully eventful and yet, still very wearing on me as well. I mean, excitement can exhaust the human soul. To be honest, I just need to survive the next 24 hours, I really can't wait til tomorrow is over and all the tests are done. Only then can I happily hibernate in my bed for several days and then wake up to a room full of presents. Christmastime is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment