Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dear Diary,


              I realize this is an awfully childish thing to do. To write in a diary... especially an online one, but despite that, for the sake all things girly and child-like here I go. Once again I'll say it:
Dear Diary,
               I wish that boys would grow up into men. They're all too young now. I'm impatient about them, I know, but still, can't they mature sooner? However, in the midst of this, what if there is one mature enough to suit me? What do I do about it? What if there is one I find that I like? What then? And what if he's the type that's "untouchable, like a distant diamond sky" you know, the Taylor Swift song kind? What if he's someone no one would even would think I thought of? What if he's prideful and unreachable, but wonderful all in the same? What if He's like Mr. Darcy, a complete opposite to me, the Elizabeth?  In the midst of all their pride and prejudice their relationship still worked, and marvelously so. But I guess that's just a book, an exception to love, not a rule for it. But what if... what if? I know it could never happen... I'm still not even sure about it, how could he ever be? Besides I'm leaving soon. Oh well, a guess a far fetched dream. Still, a dream nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment