Sunday, September 16, 2012

Through Sunshine and Starlight.

          Through sunshine and starlight? Yes. God is the ever present light in our life. Sometimes He seems to shine for us brightly and with exuberance that we can't even seem to fathom. Like a bright ray of sunlight. Other times it seems He's far away, life is dark and hard, but yet, even in those dark nights He's still the sparkling star that lights up the sky. But whatever light He shines in, He still is always there shining for us, giving us life, just as it states in John 1:4-5,
"In Him was life, and that life was the light of mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."
            God's presence never leaves us. No matter what horrors and aversions overtake us, His eternal delight and adoration of our souls will continue on... and on... and on... So. I thought this was a revelation worth telling of. And therefore, I have remodeled my blog to take my stance. My life will continue to change and as it does, I thinks it only fair to let you all know what I'm feeling and what going through. Every few years this blog may change names or layouts, but thats only because my life continues to change. However, there will be one thing that stays the same. My love for Christ. I pray that He will always be preeminent in writing.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! :) It is awesome to know that we are never alone...anything we go through, however great or small it may be, God is always there for us!

    ReplyDelete