Monday, December 17, 2012

Busy days.


         I realize I haven't been around all to much, and I'm sorry for that, but thanks for still being loyal enough to follow along. I've been so busy with school lately its been absolutely crazy. However, my winter break comes is less than 5 days so I just have to hang in here a little longer and then I'll be all finished for this semester. And then? Well after this semester I'll enter my last semester of high school. What was that? Last. Semester. Of. High. School. Craziness, absolute craziness. And guess what? I think I've chosen my college! Covenant College is my choice I'm pretty sure. I honestly can't wait to sign up, I just have to wait and see the scholarship package I receive just to make sure. Life has sure flown by, it seems like just yesterday I was swinging on my swing-set with my sister and coloring for homework and now, well now I'm planning out the rest of my life. Be careful. Life is busy and crazy and it honestly moves by so fast.
          I also wanted to let you all know that I have some big plans for this blog in the new year. I'm planning on completely redesigning it with a blogger "dynamic view" or a new layout. It'll be definitely different but the same old me writing here! So hang around y'all. I'll be keeping you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment