Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful for my stress

How many times have we complained about something that was shallow? How many times have we moaned about having too much homework or being exhausted or not having enough friends? The other night I was in this exact type of situation. And it was then I realized the things I complain about are actually blessings. When I complain about too much homework God reminds me that I am blessed to receive an education and have the opportunity to have homework. When I complain to God about missing my sister at college, God reminds me that I'm so blessed to even have a godly and loving sister. When I complain about PMSing and cramps God reminds me I am blessed because one day I will to be able to have children. There are so many things that we complain about that are actually blessings in disguise. Not even. They are downright blessings he's given us. So think next time you complain to God. You could be moaning over a blessing He's given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment