Sunday, November 11, 2012

Colliding Thoughts


            Its beautiful out. The weather's cool, the sky a velvety black. Its night and all is quiet. All I can hear are the thoughts running through my head as swift as a river. My life is unfolding before me. Before I know it I'll be packing for college and starting a career. Its all moving so quick. I've always thought that in life there are people who are made grown ups and some who are made children. And now it seems I'm utterly and completely wrong. Because I, who was a child, is now being and changing into an adult. Crazy isn't it? I'll be legally an adult almost 3 months. Where will I go in life? Who will I become? How far will I go to make sure that I am obeying and living for Christ?
           Its getting  late now and my eyelids have slowly begun to sink downwards. The day is ending and a many more shall begin, in fact, now that I ponder it, I've realized that I shall never stop existing from now on until the end of eternity. That's a huge thought. And its all because of the One who made me. The One who knows where I am now and where I will be. Unto Him be all the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment