Friday, September 7, 2012

Just write.

          beautiful 


          Today is a day where I all I can feel is heartfelt emotion. Where I walk down the halls narrating my life story within my head, as if I were writing a book. It probably is some kind of disorder this compulsive writing of mine. Writing, that is not simply words on paper, but rather continuous anecdotes that are spoken within my mind and heart. Every person is a character. There are no sides parts. Only lead roles. You see, we each have a story.
            We each have something far beneath us. Especially us "good church girls." Life can be unfair to us. We are deemed the perfectionist. The "church goer." The "pk's" of society. But beneath the church girl's mask of goodness, is a person, longing to be sought out as someone more than "nice" or "sweet" or "cute." We long to be seen as the passionate one. The mystery of the world. There is so much more to us than just a "good church girl." More fiery passion and jubilance. More character and intense love for Christ. More spirit and rapture. Search others. Look at us. Read us for who we are rather than our deemed impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment