Friday, May 11, 2012

My dear, future love.

Dear Lover,          
            Prom's this week and no. I don't have a date. Part of me wishes that I'd still be asked, but let's be honest... its too late now. So here I am, going single to prom. And after some prayer and thinking... I'm honestly okay with it. Although, yes I'm a romantic at heart, I understand that sometimes in life we go through a "single season." And this season is right now for me. I haven't met you my love but I miss you dearly even so. I miss the way you'll laugh, your hand on the small of my back, the way your lips will brush mine. I miss you even though I have yet to meet you.
           So. Somewhere far out there in the huge fathomless world I know you're there. And hopefully you're waiting expectantly too. I don't expect you to be blogging out your feelings for me, but I do hope there a spirit of patience within you that allows you to wait for my heart. I pray that God is guiding you to be a courageous young leader and that by the time you come into my life He will have already worked greatly within you.
           So where does that leave us? Once again waiting. I heard recently that the value of what you're waiting for is defined by how willing you are to wait for it. So, because I value you so very much. I'll wait for you my love. I'll patiently watch sunsets and new moons rise and set, expectantly live through seasons and years while they come and go, and continue with persistence through every phase in life until I see your face. And while I wait, I'll continually abide in the One who is my full true love. My heart's safe. No need to worry. I'm praying for you darling. See you soon?
Love your wife,
Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment