Monday, November 26, 2012

Its Been a While...


Sorry everyone, I must admit, I had free time - Thanksgiving Break in fact! Yet, I didn't write to you all. I'm sorry, sometimes you just need a break from the blogger's sphere. But I'm here now, and since I've been gone, I had an amazing thanksgiving with my family (My sister came home from college!), put up Christmas decorations, started more scholarships, and drank up the joy of a refreshing week off of school. It was a refreshment to sleep in and awaken bathed in sunlight. It was a joy to stay up late laughing like a child with my sister like old times. It was a pleasure to go outside and soak up the cool winter air. What a wonderful break I've had. Be prepared, for I am sure ready to blog once more. I have an app on my phone to prove it. P.S. I'm going to start a 31 day blog challenge soon, so be excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment