Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blue - Our World

                 Imagine with me, our earth, 7,962 miles in diameter, 6,500,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6.5 septillion) tons, and 70% water. This is all too much for our minute minds to understand, and yet for God, the creator of all, this is simple 1+1 math. I just know when I think of our big blue planet, and the the 7 billion people out there, that God, well He must be in the midst of it all.
                 My word, our big blue planet is just a tiny blue dot from far away. Now, I must be honest, out of most the colors out there if I could predict a favorite of God, it is most likely blue. I mean, He painted the water and sky blue, and fish, flowers, and fruits. He must love blue. From the skies high to oceans deep... its all blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment