Sunday, July 3, 2011

Purple - Magestic Beauty

                       Sweet cicadas sing in the tree tops, as the sun makes its last appearance for the day. It sets into the distance and sends bright shades of lavender and indigo throughout the sky. And for a moment, the color purple paints over a once blue sky and sends a spell of beauty throughout the countryside.
                       Purple. Majesty.  Beauty. Royalty. This is what purple is to me, a color full of richness. It colors grapes, butterflies, lilacs and orchids, and occasionally even some dinosaurs (okay that was corny...) But in the end, this color was made for our enjoyment just like the others, maybe even more so. So here as I come to a close of all my rambles about colors, I'll finish it off next time, with an article all about the rainbow... yes it maybe even cornier than the joke a pulled earlier, but I hope you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment