Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another face?

              Going to a larger Christian school, I sometimes find it hard not to be just another face in the crowd. I honestly don't want to simply blend in. I'm not someone who has to be the center of the attention, but I still want to be known for originality. Its really quite hard. My school is absolutely amazing along with every single person in it. Its just sometimes I feel, that I'm.... boring. too serious. not exciting. And...


Just... nice. A "nice" girl. There's nothing wrong with that. Its just I wish that I was a bit more unique than "nice." Am I the only one who feels this way? I would like to be all those things I write about... winsome, enchanting, captivating, mysterious, the list goes on....
           Yet when I feel this way, He reminds me... There is no one like me. I am special in His sight. I am loved and cherished and adored by the Lord of all. I absolutely love the video below it basically sums up my testimony, a life of slavery towards striving for perfection and being accepted until one day I realized that God was revealing to me all along that I... am free.


http://vimeo.com/17039126 <--------- please watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment